Thank you for your interest in Prepaid Shark. We genuinely hope you are satisfied with your experience and we will be by your side every step of the way.
When you complete your order through www.prepaidshark.com you will receive a confirmation email from our team. The email will appear as the image below:
Your new SIM card will come in the mail shortly. After you have received the SIM card, you will need to go online and activate it. The order number will be needed from the e-mail in the activation process. You will have airtime for the first month and then you will have to add it manually for the next month. See our blog for how to set up Auto Recharge so you don’t have to worry about manually adding airtime each month.
The following are the steps to activate your new SIM Card:
- Go to www.PrepaidShark.com
(DO NOT GO TO H2O WIRELESS OR CALL THEIR 800 NUMBER TO ACTIVATE. THIS IS WHERE MOST PEOPLE MAKE A MISTAKE AS THEY CANNOT ACTIVATE IT FOR YOU)
- Press on “ACTIVATE” at the top right corner of the screen as displayed in the image below
- You will see two options. If you wish to activate your SIM card with a NEW NUMBER, click “RECEIVE NEW PHONE NUMBER” on the right side
- If you wish to transfer (port) your existing number, click “KEEP EXISTING PHONE NUMBER” on the left side as shown below
(YOUR PHONE MUST BE ACTIVE WITH YOUR CURRENT PROVIDER IN ORDER TO PORT AN OLD NUMBER
- When “KEEP EXISTING PHONE NUMBER” is selected, the form below will have to be completed
(TO PREVENT DELAYS, PLEASE CONTACT YOUR CURRENT SERVICE PROVIDER BEFORE COMPLETING THIS FORM, IT IS A COMMON MISTAKE TO ENTER A WRONG ACCOUNT NUMBER)
- When “RECEIVE NEW PHONE NUMBER” is selected, the form below will have to be completed
- (THE ORDER NUMBER CAN BE LOCATED IN THE INITIAL E-MAIL FROM Prepaid Shark)
- Click submit and you are finished until we contact you through e-mail. It can take 2 to 24 hours for the activation to be completed. Please check your e-mail frequently.
- The final e-mail from Prepaid Shark that will contain your new phone number or status of your port-in
The instructions above are vital in order to prevent delays or loss of funds in your SIM card activation or phone number porting. If there are any problems or questions regarding our products and the activation process, please call us at 314-320-8057 or send an email to email@example.com
Hours of Operation: Monday – Friday, 9am to 5pm CST. Activations/Port-in requests can take 2 to 24 hours to complete. Port-in requests can only be submitted Monday – Friday.